2ND ANNUAL KETTLE KRUSH 5K
The Kettle Krush 5K is a community fundraising event for The Salvation Army and for the men, women and children whose lives will be changed.
With your support, The Salvation Army is krushing hunger and homelessness and offering hope and a fresh start to families right here on Florida's First Coast. The Salvation Army is uniquely suited to address the physical, emotional, and spiritual elements of poverty in individuals and families.
When you sponsor the Kettle Krush 5K you too are krushing hunger and homelessness in our community!
WHEN: July 24, 2021. Race starts at 7:30am
WHERE: Downtown Jacksonville on the Emerald Trail (race map coming soon)
$25 thru May 4th
$30 May 5th - July 4th
$35 July 5th - July 23rd
$40 Race day
- Runners will begin the race in staggered waves of up to 150 people.
- Pre-race packet pickup is encouraged.
- Awards and medals can be retrieved at the awards tent.
- Runners will be encouraged to wear a mask at the race start and finish, as well as when within 6 feet of others.
- Runners will be asked not to come to the in-person race if they are having any symptoms associated with COVID-19, have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, or are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
- Runners will be asked to arrive at the race no more than 30 minutes prior to start time.
- Several hand sanitizer stations will be available at the race.
Christmas in July attire encouraged. Family-friendly festivities and award ceremony will immediately follow. T-shirt and medal included with registration.
GET READY TO RUN OR WALK FOR YOUR CAUSE!